Monday, April 30, 2007

Two more people cut their finger tips off!

There's been some further development in the Alison Cut Off Her Finger saga...in the last week, two more of my coworkers have cut off their fingertips in the same precise location as Alison.



From Delia on Saturday:
"Last night, as I was sawing off the head of a dark chocolate Easter bunny (to make s'mores with PEEPS and graham crackers), I SLICED OFF PART OF MY FINGER. After the bleeding subsided, I realized that it was SAME finger that Alison cut off. Similar to Alison, I did not have the foresight to save the sliver of my detached finger, but luckily the damage was minimal."


From IMing with David on Monday:

David IM: i sliced a little of my finger off this weekend.
David IM: just the tip.
AlisonCutOffHerFingerBlog IM: are you f-ing serious?
David IM: well, I mean, just a wee bit.
AlisonCutOffHerFingerBlog: Delia did exactly the same thing this weekend
David IM: but, given recent events, thought I'd mention
AlisonCutOffHerFingerBlog IM: I think all of us who laughed at her are getting some wicked bad karma
AlisonCutOffHerFingerBlog IM: (meaning, I better watch out, because I was the one that started a blog and got it in the newspaper)


If you laughed, you better be extra careful around knives!

No comments: